Voice 2 Voice Limited was formed on the 3 June 2003, with an aim to provide industry leading telecommunication solutions for business’ of all sizes in all industries. Today, Voice 2 Voice service around 45,000 users globally, and is now one of the UK’s leading telephony solutions providers with all services available to private and public organisations. Our exacting standards and technical expertise have resulted in a number of Key International Partnerships. These include System Integrators, Software Integrators as well as Applications to Drive Business Communications to the next Level and Ultimately Reduce Costs.
Voice 2 Voice Ltd are an authorised G-Cloud 9 supplier with our services available on the Digital Marketplace.
Warren Stroud, managing director says, “I would like to thank everyone who has had something to do with Voice 2 Voice’s success over the past 15 years; in particular Every Member of Staff, our Partners, Friends and Family and, of course, our Loyal Client Base, without which we would not be here today. Over the past 15 years, we have worked with some great people, and at every step, we have learned something new.”
In the early years, V2V partnered with the British PBX Manufacturer – Splicecom and helped them take their product into the B2B marketplace. As a forward thinking Manufacturer, Today, we appreciate the ability to not be tied down to what the telephone manufacturers tell us what is capable but rather enjoy the benefits of Delivering Real Time Cost Reductions by Combing Voice Technologies and Delivering Voice to a Single Device of your Choice. Splicecom and Xelion are the platforms that deliver this today for Voice 2 Voice Limited
Voice 2 Voice Snap Facts & Figures:
- • Established in 2003
• Specialists in the VoIP sector
• 2004 – The Company supplied its first telephony solution to the National Probation Service.
• 2006 – To accommodate its continuing growth, V2V relocated to 1,500ft² premises in Staffordshire Technology park, where it currently operates.
• 2009 – The Company supplied its 100th phone system
• 2011 – Deloitte recognition in Fast 50 Technology Awards – 1st place in Midlands Region and 9th UK wide.
• 2012 – Voice2Voice doubled its office space in Staffordshire Technology Park, including facilities for pre-build telephony platforms, store maintenance stock in addition to full demonstration suites and training areas.
• 2013 – The Company celebrated its 10th year of operation, having retained every customer since its inception in 2003.
• 2016 – V2V awarded G-Cloud 8 supplier status, enabling its services to be accessed on the digital marketplace built specifically for public sector organisations.
• 2018 – Continued growth in the Hosted telephony sector & 15th anniversary
We will continue using our imagination and industry expertise to deliver the best solutions to our customers.