Study-Call, for schools and colleges, delivers a family of communications solutions that are tailored specifically for Educational establishments. Developed by British based voice specialists, Splicecom, Study-Call satisfies the needs of office and academic staff, parents and other primary stakeholders.
The phone remains a primary method of communication for a school and parents. With the need for extended working, through breakfast and after-school clubs and with many schools amalgamating through academies and school trusts, the phone system can be a burden or a blessing.
Study-Call delivers a range of voice solutions that either enhance, or if necessary replace your current phone system, enabling you to deliver the services you need, exactly as you wish to, with ease.
- Study-Call Anonymity Line for Student Welfare
- Study-Call Emergency Outdial
- Study-Call Emergency Tannoy
- Study-Call Internal Calling
- Staff Room Voicemail Notification Panel
- Study-Call System Integration (SIMS/WCBS)
- Microsoft Integration
- Study-Call Unified Device Support
- Wireless Phones – Utilising your WiFi Infrastructure
- Virtual Users – Teaching Staff
- Study-Call Management – Call Reporting, Recording and Live Wallboards
- Study-Call Admin Portal
- Inbound Call Routing – Study-Call Attendant, Study-Call Attendant, In Queue Announcements, Flexible Call Distribution, Call Forwarding, Remote Working
- Voice Conference Bridge (VCB)
- Study-Call Telephony Deployment Options – Single Sites, Academies, Campuses and Multiple Sites
All the Study-Call options can be financed as CAPEX or OPEX. Get in touch today to meet with one of our Education Specialists – 0845 241 8399 or email@example.com